• I Will Live Long

    With long life will i satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91 vs 16.
    Sometimes we feel scared and hopeless when things fall apart and we don't know what to do. When issues begin to seem somehow different and bigger than what we can handle, sometimes we just want to give up but that's not the case. We've forgotten that our God is a great SCULPTOR.

    He created man in His own likeness
    (Genesis 1:26-28) and therefore has the power to remould, reset, correct or make as new any part of our body already tampered with by nature, accident, satanic manipulation or repercussion of sins.

    No matter the situation he is ready to do the job but he needs to see that seriousness in us.
     Psalm 91 vs 15: he shall call upon me and I'll answer him, I'll be with him in trouble, I'll deliver him and honour him.

    With this all we need need to do is just put our trust in him and believe.

    BIBLE VERSE 

    PSALM 25 VS 1-2: Unto the oh lord do i lift up my soul oh my God i trust in thee let me not be ashamed let not my enemies triumph over me

    PRAYER

    * I WILL LIVE LONG AND REAP THE FRUITS OF MY LABOUR

    * I WILL NOT DIE YOUNG

    * THE LORD WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEMS

    * EVERY ARROW OF THE ENEMY, BACK TO SENDER

    Flywaterz Dairy © 2017
    Twitter:

    Copyright.
    All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from FISAYO ADEDOYIN KABIR (Mister Waterz) 
    (Misterwaterz24@gmail.com)
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    I Will Live Long

    With long life will i satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91 vs 16. Sometimes we feel scared and hopeless when things fall apart...