• #Spoken Words Ep 1: Between Life And Death


    So it seems like I've chosen the wrong pebble
    With everything going wrong each morning
    Seems i  never had a clear view
    Sometimes i wish i was never born.

    When troubles keep multiplying each day
    I'd still love the father anyway
    When it seems like i can't live the life i expected
    I'd still hold on to the father much more than expected


    When evil thoughts swim across
    And the Devil feels I'm lost
    Because he thinks he's still at work
    Due to the fact that few cases are still padlocked

    He has forgotten that there is only one man with the masterkey
    The man who splitted the Red Sea without no fee
    The man who is ready to help me withouth collecting salary
    Even if i try to give him something he won't collect anything
    And I know he will surely settle my case before the beginning of January

    Day by day Mama's love is getting stronger
    She is always calling and praying for me like no other
    There's nothing much she can do, its already written
    I believe very soon her prayers can cause some little changes (unwrittens)

    Destiny is written, it's the future
    I've been thinking maybe I should give up since i can predict the future
    But battles are meant to  be fought not withdrawn and pictured
    It's either I loose or I win
    Whatever I do i hope it's with good vision
    I'm a man and I'll never run away, i'm full of determination.
  • 3 comments:

    1. Nice write up bro....,no giving up!!!,we're gon scale through all the brouhaha moments,God willing.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice peice brother.... May God see u through

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    I Will Live Long

    With long life will i satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91 vs 16. Sometimes we feel scared and hopeless when things fall apart...