• A life Of An OAU (Entrepreneur) Student



    Oh!  Yes I'm back with the  dairy of flywaterz ( Fisayo Adedoyin kabir) , this is probably going to be one of the most interesting stories about my life I'll be sharing to you my amazing readers.

    This write ups will be all about my life as an OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (OAU) student, my life as a demographer in the making and the characters of friends and people have come in contact with in my recent years of being in the university.

    A life of an OAU student will be in parts and there is likely not going to be any fiction in the stories I'll be sharing as they will be real and factual. For my lovely demographers, stories from our trips to Tarkwa bay (Lagos)  and
    (Demo Week) our annual Demographers student conference will be written too.

    Experiences can never be forgotten especially when it's fun, interesting, inspiring and educative. I bet with you, you guys are going to find this funny and crazy especially when I begin to share how crazily some girls behave while in school.

    For most of my amazing readers who don't really know me, I am Fisayo Adedoyin Kabir, an Entrepreneur, blogger,  founder of Flywaterz Media, A Demographer, An Inspirational speaker and a lover of Christ.
  • 2 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. Okay sir thanks for the comment we'll be releasing our first post shortly, stay expectant.

        Delete

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    I Will Live Long

    With long life will i satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91 vs 16. Sometimes we feel scared and hopeless when things fall apart...