• Drop the phone!

    Yes it's my first major article on the diary of Flywaterz I have always wanted to start something inspirational, somewhere I can share my stories and yes it's finally here.

    When I require inspiration and my
    mind isn't playing along, I switch of my data, drop my phone or whatever I'm dealing with and leave. I either take a stroll, or take a shower or find something else to do and at that point where i'm absolutely doing something totally unrelated, — that is the point at which the light goes ahead. Happens inevitably.

    Stop being logical. 

    As far as i can tell, the piece of your cerebrum (brain) in charge of innovative or creative ideas is not the same as the one in charge of reasoning.

    Inspiration is not sensible or task oriented it takes relaxation and calmness. I totally agree and believe that a great many people have a substantially less demanding time getting to that piece of their mind when they're cool, calm, stressed up, occupied with some thoughtless task or flexing around with friends.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    I Will Live Long

    With long life will i satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91 vs 16. Sometimes we feel scared and hopeless when things fall apart...